Serine is the land where is located the agriturismo and takes its name from it. Since 1925 our family has owned the typical farmhouse of the 17th century and the farmland; in 1994 grandmother Rosa (who died in 2005 at the venerable age of 105!) donated the property to her son Cataldo, doctor, but lover of the countryside and big fan of agriculture. With his wife Anna Maria and his sons Fabrizio (architect) and Silvana (doctor), he decided to transform the property into an agriturismo company, to enhance a noble ancient building and its rural environment. We started in 1996, with a lot of enthusiasm and passion and with the mission of giving emotions to all our guests. Now, except Cataldo who left us his teaching and wisdom, we are still here, always passionate and enthusiastic, welcoming our guests with intact friendliness and courtesy. Over the years we have implemented and improved our company, until we reached, in our opinion, the right size we have always envisioned, which can providing our guests a mix between the courtesy and conviviality of a large family and the organization and professionalism of a real company.